Field Study #2
2nd Field Study Visit September 28, 2025 This shows a sketch of a fallen tree in my 30x30. This shows my sound map of my 30x30. Photo from Same Location Each Visit Date - September 28, 2025 Time - 6:18 p.m. Temperature - 72°F Weather - Sunny, 6 mph wind NW Length of day - 11 hours 51 minutes Organisms observed - Lots of squirrels, some chipmunks and birds. Lots of bug Sounds heard - Squirrels and chipmunks rustling, leaves/branches falling, birds calling, bugs "ringing", neighbor mowing their lawn. Questions - I wonder how the leaves changing will be affected by having a longer season of warm weather? I wonder how the certain areas are affected in the woods when the leaves fall? Specifically due to them getting more direct sunlight? Changes noticed since last visit - I noticed that there were a lot of new leaves that had fallen. There were also many trees that started to change colors. I also noticed the bugs being a lot louder today. I found some squirrels climbing o...
Comments
Post a Comment